You always keep your golf cart in the garage to keep it secure and out of the elements. But opening the garage door is always a hassle. Either you:
- Use the keypad, which means an annoying task of getting out of the cart each time you open and close the door, or
- Carry a stand-alone car-style remote. This is worse, because:
- It’s always buried somewhere in your cart or an eyesore in plain view
- It can fall out and get lost (this happens a lot!)
- Unlike the rest of your cart, its not waterproof
- It is very easy to steal without you even noticing, and now someone has access to your house.
The answer? A new dash mount universal garage door opener made specifically for golf carts!
This unit mounts flush in any spot on your golf cart dash in minutes and looks like it was done right at the factory. Its waterproof, works with over 99% of the garage doors ever made, and has a long-life self-contained lithium battery that will last and last. Best of all, there is NO wiring to do! Just use the included template to cut the hole in your dash, snap it in place, and follow the instructions to program the buttons to operate your garage door.
Works with ALL brands and models of gas and electric golf carts including Club Car, Yamaha, E-Z-GO, Star Car, iCON, EPIC, Atlas, EVolution, Bintelli, Pilot Car, Tomberlein, Par Car, Columbia, Vivid, Fairway, and more.
Overall Dimensions: 2″ x 1″ x 3.25″ (requires just 2 3/4″ of depth behind the dash)