48 Volt Golf Cart Battery Watering System Trojan Hydrolink 8V Batteries
This Golf Cart Battery Watering System is designed specifically to work with Trojan Batteries EXCEPT the Trojan Plus Series Batteries. This Kit is designed specifically for your 48 volt golf cart with 6x 8 volt batteries.
Most common 48 volt golf carts today like the ACG Customs, City Car, Club Car DS, Precedent and Onward, EZGO TXT, Garia, Par Car, Star Car, Tomberlin and Yamaha Drive Golf Carts use the 6x – 8 Volt Battery set up – So if your cart is running the T-860, T-875 or even T-890 this is the watering system you will need. Checkout the installed product illustrations and diagrams to make sure you select the correct Trojan Hydrolink Battery Watering System for your application.
Features and Benefits:
- Water Level Indicator – The Trojan Hydrolink System now comes with an independent water level indicator. (White means the battery needs water – Black means the battery are full.)
- Safety – The Hydro-link system comes with both internal and external flame arrestors making it the safest watering system in the industry.
- Cost Effective – Saves you time and money in less than 30 seconds. Proper battery watering will maximize battery life and performance.
- Guaranteed – Tested and guaranteed to work with your Trojan batteries in the most popular configurations*
- Manufacturer 3 Year Warranty
Ensure maximum performance and a long service life from your new Trojan batteries by installing an easy to use and maintain Trojan Hydrolink Battery Watering System. Works With T-860, T-875, T-890 BATTERIES.
**This watering system will not work on Trojan Plus Series Batteries.
This 48 Volt Golf Cart battery Watering System Kit Includes:
- System End Caps
- Clampless Tubing with Connector
- Easy To Read and Follow Installation Instructions
**Manual Hand Pump and/or Gravity Tank SOLD SEPERATELY
Special Note – This Golf Cart Battery Watering System is ONLY compatible with Trojan battery brands. Does not work on PLUS style Trojan Batteries unless you cut the taps of the old flip lids.
There are no reviews yet.