The 48 Volt 14 Amp Gen-IV Accusense Charge® Intelligent Battery Charger by Diversified Power International is powered by a smart, microprocessor-controlled, multi-stage charge algorithm for various battery types used in golf carts and other electric vehicle applications.
This charger is compatible with 48 Volt Club Car golf carts and utility vehicles manufactured from 2013-present that utilize the high-frequency “ERIC” charger system. This charger WILL NOT WORK on Club Car vehicles manufactured between 1995 and 2014 with the PowerDrive, PowerDrive 2, PowerDrive 3, IQ, or IQ Plus drive systems unless an OBC bypass kit is installed in the vehicle.
Please note that while similar in design to the Star EV connector, the two systems are not compatible.
- Weatherized Construction ensures reliability
- Outperforms tapered-style battery chargers rated at 30 Amps
- Large analog meter with 5 LED intelligent display
- Universal IEC AC power input connector
- AC Line ‘Power Good’ and disruption green/red LED indicator
- Optional battery temperature compensation cable kit
- 32 pre-installed charge modes available via user-accessible switch panel
- Micro-USB interface allows user to install additional customized algorithms and upgrade the charger software
- Works with large and small capacity 48 Volt battery banks
- Works with flooded-cell, AGM, and sealed batteries
- Works with most battery chemistries
- Manually selectable on-demand cell equalization charge mode
- Lower profile design
- Stand-alone or on-board mounting options
- Available pre-formed mounting brackets allow for drop-in installation on many vehicles
- 100% input-to-output galvanic isolation to protect the user from AC mains
View the product manual.
SKU # 1RB-48F017E20-E00